Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Real-Time CDP Monthly Global Releases June 2024

Employee

Adobe Real-Time CDP Monthly Global Releases June 2024

Here is a summary of the Real-Time CDP product releases. Click on the many Experience League documentation links of each feature or review the release notes: Adobe Experience Platform Release Notes (updates coincide with monthly release).

Data Distiller customers can now directly visualize the output of SQL and persist as a chart. As a Data Distiller customer, you can now author any dashboard directly via SQL. Data Distiller enables the creation of reporting data models with customizable insights such as: Visualization Library, Dashboarding, Global Filters, BI Connectivity and many more.

Read the extensive blog written by the Product Manager here for details on this product release.  Mastering Consent Analysis in Adobe Real-Time CDP: A Guide to Building Your Customized Insights usin....

AI Assistant is an intelligent conversational, generative AI tool that will boost productivity and redefine work in Adobe Experience Platform based Applications.  You can use AI Assistant to better understand product knowledge, troubleshoot problems, or search through information and find operational insights. AI Assistant supports Experience Platform, Real-Time Customer Data Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer and Customer Journey Analytics. In this initial release, we have unlocked two capabilities:

• Product Knowledge and Operational Insights which is currently in a public beta. Product Knowledge refers to topics grounded in Experience League documentation. It can provide pointed learning about various product features, discovery on how-to’s and best practices, as well as troubleshooting guidance.
  • Operational Insights generates insights about your meta data objects. You can ask AI Assistant questions about attributes, audiences, datasets, sources, destinations, dataflows, and more.

As a platform practitioner I want to increase my productivity and streamline operational workflows across Experience Platform. To access AI Assistant for Experience Platform, Real-Time CDP, and Journey Optimizer, you must be added to a role that includes the Enable AI Assistant and View Operational Insights permissions. For more information, read the feature access guide. You must use the Admin Console for access in Customer Journey Analytics.

• Use Case Playbooks Now easier to discover  Available for all Real-Time CDP tiers including B2B, B2C and B2P customers in Prime and Ultimate editions.

Use Case Playbooks are a curated catalog of industry-specific playbooks, 40+ turnkey use case templates, by industry, application, marketing goal and more for business-focused prioritization. Introducing a left navigation item called Playbooks in all Development & Production Sandboxes; upon clicking this navigation, the user lands on the Playbook gallery page and is able to browse playbooks. On clicking a specific Playbook, the user can either automatically configure an empty inspirational sandbox to setup UCP or can be re-directed to the inspirational sandbox. As a new user I want to easily get started with deploying use cases today with fewer clicks and as an experienced user I want to explore undiscovered use cases. To get started, read the Use Case Playbooks overview, which provides an overview of the playbooks’ functionality, their purpose, and an end-to-end demonstration, including how to create instances and import generated assets into other sandbox environments.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies