Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Real-Time CDP Monthly Global Release May 2024

Employee

Adobe Real-Time CDP Monthly Global Releases May 2024

Here is a summary of the Real-Time CDP product releases. Click on the many Experience League documentation links of each feature or review the release notes: Adobe Experience Platform Release Notes (updates coincide with monthly release).

Audience Portal Updates

As a marketer, I want the ability to exclude certain audiences from evaluation and re-publish them so I can activate to destinations later. Now manage audiences with greater flexibility.  Including moving audiences between draft, published and inactive states. Reduce number of audiences that are being evaluated at a given time. Audiences that are not active remain in the inventory for later use.

New role-based access controls, allowing less technical marketers to import audiences with reduced risk of adverse effects. The following permissions are required to import audiences: view and manage segments as well as Import audiences.

Mutual Transport Layer Security (mTLS)Real-Time CDP and Journey Optimizer customers that have access to AJO Custom Actions and HTTP API destination will get support of mTLS protocol

Utilizing standard mTLS protocol provides customers a way to identify and securely connect on an HTTP connection originating from AJO Custom Actions & HTTP API Destination (i.e. outbound HTTP connection).

As a data engineer, I want to send data to my tech stack behind my organizational firewall over mTLS protocol. My organization always needs to verify the originator of the call before establishing a HTTP connection.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies