Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

AJO A/B Testing

Level 2

Hi Community, 

I want to know how to create a subject A/B test on AJO.

Is there an out-of-the-box activity for this? 

Thanks  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Andrea,

You can simulate A/B testing by using an orchestration condition and using a 50/50 split as shown below:

Vikrant_Sisodia_0-1665884438221.png

Thanks

Vik

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @andreacastillom we are planning to release functionality around this in the fall. We have a beta just kicking off. Please send me a direct message if you would be interested in participating in the beta. 

Hi, @Ivan_Mironchuk thanks for the reply. I already sent you a direct message. 

Regards. 

Level 1

Ivan, don't see any updated documentation on this capability (A/B testing or multivariate testing for web channels) in AJO. If available can you point me towards appropriate documentation/release notes? 

Level 1

Thanks for the quick reply Russ. Specific use cases are around A/B testing web channel campaign content variations (different offer creative presented to a % split of visitors against a control to determine best engagement). This is typical within Target, and the Content Experimentation documentation you provided I looked at but it seems to only apply to Email channel. 

Employee

Hi Justin,

It applies to web channel, its just that the help docs illustrate email. You can setup a campaign in AJO and select web as the activity. Then when you are on the campaign properties screen, select an experiment. You can then edit content for the variants you create and by default the first treatment A is set as your control group.  

Level 1

Got it thank you, was able to see this in our AJO instance and test. 

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Andrea,

You can simulate A/B testing by using an orchestration condition and using a 50/50 split as shown below:

Vikrant_Sisodia_0-1665884438221.png

Thanks

Vik