Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.

[New] Welcome to Adobe Journey Optimizer Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Administrator

Hello everyone,

We are happy to have you here as a part of the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community. We believe that to connect it is important to share a little about yourself and what do you do.

So, let me start first by introducing myself -

I am Sukrity, and I am working as the Community Manger for Adobe Campaign and Adobe Journey Optimizer Community. I have been with Adobe for over 6 years now. I hold a bachelors degree in Computer Science. I am fond of books and I love to sketch in my free time. I am also a food enthusiast who loves to try new cuisines and talk at length about it's taste, aroma, ingredients; I believe that the goodness of food lies in these minute details. Apart from that, I like to day dream, observe people, cook up stories, and write them in my journal.

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS MEANT FOR INTRODUCTIONS ONLY.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Level 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Rama Rajesh and I have been working with Adobe for the past 5 years and holding a bachelors degree from BITS, Pilani. My primary expertise is around campaign management, consulting and strategy primarily using Adobe Campaign, Marketo and recently cleared my Adobe Journey Optimizer developer certification. Happy to meet everyone in the community and would like to hear and share more about emerging techs.

Administrator

Welcome aboard, @ramakatt1! Glad to have you in the Community 

Sukrity Wadhwa