Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tag is still firing under an assets.adobedtm.com link?

Level 1

Hi there, 

I removed a tag under my page load rule, so technically it shouldn't fire anymore, but when pulling a report, I see that my tag is still firing about 100-200x a day under this link..

What/where is this exactly and how can I stop my tag from firing on this page? Thanks in advance!

http://assets.adobedtm.com/fd6d89d423cb7c0b3940b9b01097c49e001e7f50/scripts/satellite-5522a955313165...
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Emily, 

Is the issue still being faced. If yes, Please let us  know so that we can further help you with the same .

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi Emily

Could you post a snapshot of your rule setup before and after you removed the tag?

Regards

Rahul

Level 1

Hi Rahsing, thanks for your response.

No conditions of the rule were edited, I simply removed the DCFL tag. The DCFL Tag that is present in revision 3 but removed from revision 4 of my page loading rule still seems to be firing but I can confirm it's not live on any other rule.
As mentioned, when I pulled a report, I can confirm the tag is no longer firing on my site, it's only firing on an Adobe URL: http://assets.adobedtm.com/fd6d89d423cb7c0b3940b9b01097c49e001e7f50/scripts/satellite-5522a955313165...

Attached are the 2 screenshots of the rule setup before and after the tag in question was removed. Thanks in advance!

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Emily, 

Is the issue still being faced. If yes, Please let us  know so that we can further help you with the same .

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Hi there,

This issue has resurfaced. Can you explain why a tag might fire from an assets.adobedtm.com URL - what does this mean and how can we prevent it? The tag is not firing when a conversion actually occurs. The dynamic value being pulled in is the adobe macro (%dl_purchaseID%).