Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target Standard - multi-sourced audience

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to create new Audience based on two conditions: 
- Marketing Cloud Audience criteria
AND

-Target built-in rules (eg. Geo, Network or Browser).

I've tested both separately and each one work's fine.

How to mix these into one Audience?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kornel ,

This feature is not available at present. However it is there in product roadmap but we can't commit on the timelines for it's availability.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kornel, 

Complex audience definitions use the boolean operators AND and OR to combine rules and parameters to give you detailed control over which site visitors are counted as activity entrants.Please see the following link on creating complex audience in Adobe Target standard.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/t_create-audience.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

ParitMittal wrote...

Hi Kornel, 

Complex audience definitions use the boolean operators AND and OR to combine rules and parameters to give you detailed control over which site visitors are counted as activity entrants.Please see the following link on creating complex audience in Adobe Target standard.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/t_create-audience.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Hi Parit,

Thanks for answer. I knew about combining rules with AND,OR operators, but it works only with rules that are built in Target. My question was about mixing audience that comes from Audience Manager with rules that comes directly form Target Standard into one.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kornel ,

This feature is not available at present. However it is there in product roadmap but we can't commit on the timelines for it's availability.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal