Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

{"error_code":"502061","message":"Bad Gateway. No tenant associated with the user profile."} white trying to connect Adobe Target

Community Advisor

Hi, 

I am trying to connect Adobe Target using APIs by passing bearer token and Api-key but getting 403 Forbidden code.

{"error_code":"502061","message":"Bad Gateway. No tenant associated with the user profile."}

Where can I find tenant Id for Adobe target? 

I am finding tenant name from https://experience.adobe.com/#/@xxxxxxxxxxx/target/ but its not working. 

Please help me to resolve this.

Thank You

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Umamaheswari_Yakkala I would recommend reviewing this documentation very carefully. Also can you described the steps you have taken already? Want to make sure I understand how you generated your JWT token as an example.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Umamaheswari_Yakkala I would recommend reviewing this documentation very carefully. Also can you described the steps you have taken already? Want to make sure I understand how you generated your JWT token as an example.

Community Advisor
Now I am able to connect .. I have realized that I am using company code instead of tenant name. Thank you

Level 1

Hi Uma,

I am facing the same issue. Even i am entering the client code and it din't work.
Could you please help me stating where i can find the tenant id?

Thanks

Vivek Suraj

Community Advisor

Hi Vevek, 

if your URL format is like below, then your tenent ID should be in this "@xxxxxxxxxxx" part of URL 

https://experience.adobe.com/#/@xxxxxxxxxxx/

Thanks 

Uma

Level 1

Hello @ umamaheswariy46,

Thanks for that. It worked for me now :).