Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Personalized target recommendations not showing up consistently on a web page

Level 1

I am testing a personalized recommendations on a website and I see the recommendations are not showing up all the time. i.e, For eg: I can see the RecommendationA in the morning, but if I check for the RecommendationA again after sometime, it is not showing up.

As per me it cannot be data issue as it has already showed me the recommendation once, it should recommend again after sometime too.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As long as enough product data with the criteria is there you should not see any issues.

If your collection is just formed with 2 or 3 products in it , then there is a chance of this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

A bit more information would help troubleshoot the issue. Are you seeing a network failure in the console? Any js error in the console? If those look fine, then you might want to go into the Admin panel Implementation/Debug token and see if you can look at the Adobe Target response. It should contain a trace option and specify why 0 recs are returned.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As long as enough product data with the criteria is there you should not see any issues.

If your collection is just formed with 2 or 3 products in it , then there is a chance of this issue.