Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Need Target to load current version of a page along with parts edited in Target activity edits

Level 4

I created an XT Activity using VEC. Only one part of the page was changed in the Activity, some text in the banner on top of the page. After the edits were made, the page was reviewed using the QA link. It was fine and so the Activity was activated.

Days after the Activity was activated, the page was edited but the changes were not a Target Activity, it was a regular page content update made by our web production team and completely unrelated to Target. This is a regular occurrence, the page is regularly updated and not necessarily the part that was changed in the Target Activity, some changes are made lower in the page in a different section/div.

After the (non-Target) page updates were published, someone in our company qualified for the Activity audience and saw the personalization (i.e. edits made in the Activity) but the rest of the page was not updated, all the content in the rest of the page was the old content from when the Activity was created.

What I need is for Target to show the specific portion of the page that was edited in the Activity but for the rest of the page that weren't touched as part of the Activity to display the latest content. For example, in this case I expect the banner to be personalized and the rest of the page pulling the latest content rather than the whole page being a snapshot of the page when the Activity was created.

0 Replies