Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

My A/B Test are Overlaping

Level 2

Hi, 

(Context) I'm trying to create a banner at the top of my homepage for people who was about to check out a product but didn't finish the purchase. First I tried the banner specifically with 1 product and worked very good, but know i'm trying to add another product, but i would like to show only one banner (1 product or the other, not both of them). 

(Problem) I had created 2 different experiments in Target with the banner at the same position, but visitors sees 2 banners instead of one (I would like to configure the way that the banner shows the last product seen). So:

1. What should I do in order to show only 1 banner.

2. How could I show the last product view in the banner?

Thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @renatoz28

finally i would map everything in an experiment..

Maybe an additional experiment - which is only there to find out which product was seen last - and writes this into the userProfile.. maybe an affinity is also something for you https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/audiences/visitor-profiles/category-affinity.ht...

If you create an experience targeting activity with several variants, then only the variant is displayed that matches - if several match - then the first matched variant is displayed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @renatoz28

finally i would map everything in an experiment..

Maybe an additional experiment - which is only there to find out which product was seen last - and writes this into the userProfile.. maybe an affinity is also something for you https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/audiences/visitor-profiles/category-affinity.ht...

If you create an experience targeting activity with several variants, then only the variant is displayed that matches - if several match - then the first matched variant is displayed.