Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Integration Tab is not visible for Adobe Target Product profile in Admin console

Community Advisor

Hi team,

I am not able to see the Integrations tab like below for Adobe Target product profile. Please let me know what needs to be done to enable it. 

integrations-tab.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, we try to export XF to Adobe Target and for this purpose, we create  adobe io project and need to give this project necessary permissions on Adobe Admin Console. Unless we have the following permissions on Adobe Admin Console, the Integrations tab is missing on Adobe Target product profile. What permission is need for Integrations tab show? 

berkayf70599426_0-1613727439117.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 4
Hi Kishore, Can you check if you have the developer access for the mentioned product profile. We can see the integration/API Credential tab if we have an access for profile developer. Thank you!

Employee

Hi @Kishore_Kumar_,

Like @Jayakrish suggested, were you able to verify your user permissions? Let us know! 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, we try to export XF to Adobe Target and for this purpose, we create  adobe io project and need to give this project necessary permissions on Adobe Admin Console. Unless we have the following permissions on Adobe Admin Console, the Integrations tab is missing on Adobe Target product profile. What permission is need for Integrations tab show? 

berkayf70599426_0-1613727439117.png

Level 2
I've also followed the same process as berkayf70599426 and unable to see the integration tab. Has anyone managed to work this one out?

Level 2
We use Sandbox Environment and I asked this question to Adobe Help Team with a ticket. They said in order to see Integration tab You need at least "System Admin" privileges. Then I checked the system admin user and was able to see Integration Tab

Level 2
Hi berkay, System admin was able to see also! thank you

Employee

*Update*

The integrations tab now seem to appear as API credentials tab. Set the product role as Approver in this tab and you should be good to go.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 5.20.19 pm.png