Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

ICID tracking

Level 1

Hi all, by adding 2 URLs to a campaign to drive more traffic, is it possible to add ICID tracking to the CTA links (we are adding to the test) on each page so we can track the individual data in Analytics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @renu_k,

You should be able to modify the links in Target. If you are using the Visual Experience Composer (VEC) then you can edit the HTML or link to tweak the links and add the parameters you have in mind. I presume the ICID's you want to add are static for each of the two links.

2022-09-26_15-31-43.jpg

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @renu_k,

You should be able to modify the links in Target. If you are using the Visual Experience Composer (VEC) then you can edit the HTML or link to tweak the links and add the parameters you have in mind. I presume the ICID's you want to add are static for each of the two links.

2022-09-26_15-31-43.jpg

Hope that helps