Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How to view previous revisions of an Adobe Target experiment?

Level 2

We have made multiple edits to the same adobe experiment during couple of months . Now we would like to see the previous revision of the experiment. Is it possible to enable that feature ? I know about change log but it does not display what exact changes were made.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nogupta1791 

As I'm aware there is no way to revert back to a previous version. Yes you're right that you can see the activity change logs which shows you date and time the activity created, updated, activated and deactivated.   

Seems like @MihneaD has submitted this as idea. See this below. 

Ability to roll-back to a previous save for previous experience changes

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nogupta1791 

As I'm aware there is no way to revert back to a previous version. Yes you're right that you can see the activity change logs which shows you date and time the activity created, updated, activated and deactivated.   

Seems like @MihneaD has submitted this as idea. See this below. 

Ability to roll-back to a previous save for previous experience changes

Hope this helps.