Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Form appearing twice when I QA activity

Level 1

I am trying to set up an A/B activity to move a form higher on the page. I am selecting the section with the form -> layout -> rearrange and moving it to the new position. Everything looks good in the Experience editor, but when I go to QA, the form shows up twice in the new location (screengrab below.) Has anyone experienced a similar issue and been able to fix it?

I have tried using the move tool and adding the form code to the page, but both have the same issue.

Thanks,

Erin

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 12.11.44 PM.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'd suggest applying a QA segment to the activity (e.g. URL query param contains qa=true), activating the test, and then going to the URL (e.g. www.mytest.com/testpage?qa=true) to see if the issue still persists. The QA URLs work very well most of the time but occasionally can throw up issues that only occur when the QA URL is used  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'd suggest applying a QA segment to the activity (e.g. URL query param contains qa=true), activating the test, and then going to the URL (e.g. www.mytest.com/testpage?qa=true) to see if the issue still persists. The QA URLs work very well most of the time but occasionally can throw up issues that only occur when the QA URL is used