Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Auto-Target Reporting Issue - Where are my Important Attributes and Automated Segment Reports

Level 4

Hello,

Looking for some support/insight from anyone that has utilized the Auto-Target feature within an A/B test. My test has been running for quite some time and I've reached the necessarily visitors and conversions levels needed for my algorithms to begin learning, 1,000 visits and 50 conversions (7,000 overall visits and 350 overall conversions) as I understand them. However, my reporting is still stating that the models have not been built yet - as indicated by the clock icon still next to my experiences. I'm also not seeing the Important Attributes report nor the Automated segment reports that are supposed to come along with this tool....presumably because the models are still being indicated as not finalize yet? 

This test has been running for over 80 days and it seems to be collecting the right information, but no models and no reports yet, any ideas? Are the experiences just too similar for the AI to pick up anything and create a model from? Appreciate any thoughts or comments!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Quick update here that the forthcoming Target release (between 22-24 Jan depending on region) includes a fix that caused Important Attributes reports not to display (see pre-release notes here)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

It sounds like you're using conversion optimization as your optimization goal, can you confirm that? Just want to rule out the problem being that Personalization Insights is only available for conversion optimization goal activities

Level 4

That's correct, we're using a Conversion goal, 'clicked an element' for our goal metric. 

Level 4

...and conversions seem to be coming in no problem as well...

ben_mrm_0-1698760693623.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Quick update here that the forthcoming Target release (between 22-24 Jan depending on region) includes a fix that caused Important Attributes reports not to display (see pre-release notes here)