Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

A/B-test one iframe up agains another in Adobe Target?

Level 2

Is it possible to set up an A/B-test based on an adobe audience segment that control an iframe?

Example: Variant A contains one iframe content. Variant B contains another iframe content.

If possible, how do you set this up? Is this a form based or visual based experiment or something else?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @RebeccaIsolde ,

Could you please tell me in which scenario you are looking:

1. If you want to insert a new iframe into the experiences, You can create an activity using Visual Experience Composer, and insert iframe content. 

2. If you want to change the content inside an iframe, the iframe should be under the same domain, and in the custom code section, you need to insert code to change the content.

Note: Changing content in third party domain is not possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @RebeccaIsolde ,

Could you please tell me in which scenario you are looking:

1. If you want to insert a new iframe into the experiences, You can create an activity using Visual Experience Composer, and insert iframe content. 

2. If you want to change the content inside an iframe, the iframe should be under the same domain, and in the custom code section, you need to insert code to change the content.

Note: Changing content in third party domain is not possible.

Level 2
Thank you for taking the time to answer! So it would be possible to change for example the source of the iframe domain? For example, if i would like to test 2 different contents in the iframe, i could create a version 2 of the iframe source domain/URL and create a re-direct test where i change the iframe URL?
If iframe is under the same domain, then you can change the content inside the iframe.