Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Announcement] Contributor of the Month, Adobe Target Community: April 2023

Administrator

Greetings Adobe Target Community!

Please join me in congratulating your Adobe Target practitioner peer, Matthew (Matt) Ravlich (aka @Matthew_Ravlich_ACG) for being recognized as the  Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for April 2023  

@Matthew_Ravlich_ACG , thank you for driving productive discussions with your Community peers, your contributions have been tremendously helpful!  

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 6.03.28 PM.png

Click here to check out who our Top Contributor was last Month, and be sure to stay tuned to find out whose contributions stand out in the month of May!

Cheers,

Amelia

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

Thank you so much for this recognition, Adobe Target Community! I am honored to be named the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month. Engaging with such a vibrant and knowledgeable community has been a pleasure, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my insights and learn from others.

I'd also like to thank my fellow community members for their engagement and support. Through our collaborative efforts, we can drive innovation and achieve our goals with Adobe Target. I look forward to continuing to contribute to this fantastic community and helping to shape the future of Adobe Target.

Thanks again for this recognition, and let's keep the productive discussions going!