Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[Announcement] Contributor of the Month, Adobe Target Community: March 2023

Administrator

Greetings Adobe Target Community!

I'm excited to kick off our Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month Series, starting with a look back to March:

Please join me in congratulating your Adobe Target practitioner peer, Naresh Nakirikanti (aka @nnakirikanti) for being recognized as the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for March 2023  Naresh, thank you for driving productive discussions with your Community peers, your contributions have been tremendously helpful! 

March 2023 Post Image.png

And be sure to stay tuned in May to find out whose contributions stood out in the month of April!

Cheers,

Amelia

1 Reply

Level 1

Acknowledging Naresh Nakirikanti as the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for March 2023 is a fantastic way to appreciate his valuable contributions and encourage engagement within the community......