Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Summit 2023, Adobe Target Session | [L730] In-App Mobile Testing and Personalization with Adobe Target

Administrator

Amelia_Waliany_0-1674777314775.png

*Note: No recording

Session Details: [L730] In-App Mobile Testing and Personalization with Adobe Target

Mobile experiences are fueling changes in how brands are using experimentation and personalization to drive higher in-app engagement, revenue, and loyalty. As in-app mobile usage and engagement trends continue to increase, marketing and engineering teams are leveraging product-led strategies for true, cross-channel personalization in web and app. Adobe Target enables developers, product managers, and marketers to test and optimize mobile experience with A/B testing, feature flags, and AI-powered personalization.  

In this session: 

• Step-by-step workflows for activity setup in Adobe Target 
  • Configure customer lifecycle metrics for testing and targeting mobile experiences 
  • Leverage AI and machine language for cross-channel personalization in web and app  
  • Mobile SDKs and APIs for flexible implementations supporting iOS and Android platforms  

Session Schedule: Wednesday, Mar 22nd, 2023: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM PDT

Q&A: Please use this thread to ask any questions related to this Adobe Summit 2023 Session

*be sure to begin your question with Kevin's Target Community username, "@kscally24" so that they can be notified when you post!

Session Speaker(s):

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 4.01.12 PM.png

Kevin Scally (aka @kscally24), Sr. Technical Consultant, Adobe 

Full Summit Session Scheduling Catalog: Click Here

List of Adobe Target - focused Summit Sessions / Labs: Click here

Don't forget to register yourself for Adobe Summit 2023 and sign up for this session and more

Adobe Summit 2023 ~ hope to see you there! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

I am unable to watch this session on demand

Level 1

Hi, when this source will be available? Many thanks.

Level 4

Hi @Amelia_Waliany @kscally24 

Similar to the previous 2 replies I've been unable to find this on-demand session recording on the Summit 2023 page.
Is it still available? My company is about to start the implementation of Target in our app and this would be a helpful resource.

Thanks,
Jacob