Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enabling personalization for logged in Users to provide marketing consent in realtime

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We are trying to identify users who have provided terms of service however have not provided marketing consent. So when the user logs in we are trying to enable a pop up mentioning "please provide your marketing consent".

We are assimilating the web behaviour data via adobe analytics which provides us the information whether the user has logged in or not. PFB the screenshot of the event

ssagarnayak13_0-1661794387065.png

While we were able to successfully able to target these users who have not provided consent and still logged through edge segments. However when the notification is active even if the user logs out or the time span of the login event is more than 5 mins.

ssagarnayak13_1-1661795124146.png

In the above screenshot we are trying to identify users :- 

1.) Who have registered on client portal

2.) Logged in 

3.) Timestamp is within 5 mins. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I connected with @ssagarnayak13 offline and I'll leave it to them to post the final solution here.  

One thing to note for anyone following along: filtering on identityMap is not supported even though it is available in the UI.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Not sure if I understand the ask here. What's the problem statement @ssagarnayak13 ?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I connected with @ssagarnayak13 offline and I'll leave it to them to post the final solution here.  

One thing to note for anyone following along: filtering on identityMap is not supported even though it is available in the UI.