Expand my Community achievements bar.

Course Discussion: Getting Started with Real-time CDP for Marketers

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Getting Started with Real-time CDP for Marketers course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

11 Replies

Level 1

Hello, It looks like most of the course sections are missing content. Where can I find the missing content so I can complete each section with 100%? 

E_Taylor_1-1633737642557.png

Employee

Sorry about the missing content. We are having some technical difficulties at this time. If you would like the URLs to the missing videos, I can provide them so that you can continue your learning, but I don't believe that it will mark you as complete for those modules. If you would still like the URLs, let me know. Otherwise, I'm hoping that the issue will be resolved shortly.

Thanks.

Employee

Hello, this issue has been resolved, and you should now be able to finish all of the sections. Thanks!

Level 1

Hi, DoMoore.

During the video where you've made the steps to send data to Linkedin, you've made a mapping between target data and source data, for example, email with SHA256, ok. I just want to understand better what happens with the final data (the data itself that I am sending) when I do more than one mapping between source and destination. Is it filtered? Kind of a subset of the original data? I did not understand why should I use more than one mapping and for what is it used? Could you help me?

Thanks,

Renato

Level 1

Hi,

I'm having issues accessing the Real-time CDP for Marketers course. I can access the initial page however once I hit 'Start course' it just redirects me back to the 'Recommended courses' page. - Experience League | Adobe

Image.png

Thanks,

Rhiannon

Employee

Thank you for letting us know about this. I see what you mean. In fact, it should take you to that page, but it should also then open the right course on that page for you to start. It is not opening the course, as there seems to be an issue with the Real-Time CDP courses at the moment. I will check into this and get back to you when it is resolved.

Thanks again,

Doug

Level 1

Great! Thanks Doug, appreciate the quick response.

Employee

This course and the other Real-Time CDP courses are back up and running. Go ahead and try the link again and it should work for you.

Thanks again for letting us know about the issue.

Doug

Level 1

Thanks Doug, I can see that they're now working, appreciate that.