Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP B2B Schema

Level 2

Dear AEP Community,

within in the B2B Schemas, what is the acute difference between
XDM Business Campaign Members class and XDM Business Marketing List Members class

Many thanks and Appreciate your response..

Best regards,

Praveen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe B2B marketing list members is a holistic data input schema with all marketing related data with membership details. Business Campaign members schema seem to be used only for marketing campaigns those are run on top of marketing list. Now, I assume marketing list members is a superset.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe B2B marketing list members is a holistic data input schema with all marketing related data with membership details. Business Campaign members schema seem to be used only for marketing campaigns those are run on top of marketing list. Now, I assume marketing list members is a superset.

Level 2

Many thanks @Kishore_Reddy ,

now this begs another question :).

The Campaign Members List can directly be segmented out of the Profile and Account schemas.

Now my ambiguity is that the Marketing Member List has all Leads and Campaign Members List has all qualified contacts (with consents)

I am trying to understand the possible significance of Marketing List. Any business example if you could suggest would clear my ambiguity.

Appreciate your feedback

Best,