Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Implement SDK with React

Level 3

We are building a mobile app with React. I only see SDKs for iOS and Android. Is there a way to tie React for analytics to both platform from one central code? I found

this in the documentation.

import { ACPAnalytics } from "@adobe/react-native-acpanalytics";

initSDK() {

ACPAnalytics.registerExtension();

}

If we add this to the SDK, if that enough push the analytics from just one central React code to push iOS and Android?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi andersonjh,

We have created React Native support for many of our extensions, these projects are available in open source repos and can be installed via npm. This way you can write both Javascript and native code to implement the SDK.

You should be able to find all the documentation you need in the projects README's. Let me know if you have any questions.

GitHub - adobe/react-native-acpcore: A wrapper around the iOS and Android AEP Core SDK to allow for ...

GitHub - adobe/react-native-acpanalytics: A wrapper around the iOS and Android AEP Analytics SDK to ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi andersonjh,

We have created React Native support for many of our extensions, these projects are available in open source repos and can be installed via npm. This way you can write both Javascript and native code to implement the SDK.

You should be able to find all the documentation you need in the projects README's. Let me know if you have any questions.

GitHub - adobe/react-native-acpcore: A wrapper around the iOS and Android AEP Core SDK to allow for ...

GitHub - adobe/react-native-acpanalytics: A wrapper around the iOS and Android AEP Analytics SDK to ...

Level 3

Thanks. The links are exactly what I needed.