Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Send event data to external system using Adobe Launch

Level 3

Hi,

Is there any options to send event data(ie: click data) to external CDP system. For eg: i fire a rule based on click action in the website then Event based rule executes and sends the data to Adobe analytics. I'm looking to send the same event data(when the same rules fires) to the external CDP system.

I believe, there is an option to achieve this if we go with Adobe Launch server side but looking option to do it through client side itself.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sure!

If there isn't an extension for your CDP already, then you can use a good ol' Custom Code action to add your own HTML or JavaScript to send the appropriate data to your CDP.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sure!

If there isn't an extension for your CDP already, then you can use a good ol' Custom Code action to add your own HTML or JavaScript to send the appropriate data to your CDP.

Level 3

thanks @yuhuisg - any idea if CDP vendor would accept Custom HTML/Javascript to receive the event data or they would expect to use REST API. specifically, i'm looking for Action IQ(CDP).

Community Advisor

You'll have to ask Action IQ about that. Alhough I'd be very surprised if they don't have a JavaScript method for data collection,