Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Launch script loading async

Level 2

Hi,

Is there a way we can load the launch script async in AEM page. I am using AEM 6.4 and have integrated Adobe Launch to Page using the Adobe Launch Cloud configurations, in Page Properties. Now I see when the page gets loaded the the launch script gets loaded as below and also

<script type="text/javascript" src="//assets.adobedtm.com/launch-XXXXXXXXXXXXefa8708c805e3XXXXXXX-staging.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">_satellite.pageBottom();</script>

But what I need is to have the Launch Script to be Loaded async and _satellite.pageBottom(); to get removed from page.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//assets.adobedtm.com/launch-XXXXXXXXXXXXefa8708c805e3XXXXXXX-staging.min.js" async></script>

In Launch the Load Library Async is checked, but still I see script is not loaded in page async.

Is there are way to make the script load async from AEM side ?

1753866_pastedImage_5.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

The initial version of the Launch integration shipped with 6.4.0.0 does not support "asnyc" yet but support has been added with 6.4.2.0.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

The initial version of the Launch integration shipped with 6.4.0.0 does not support "asnyc" yet but support has been added with 6.4.2.0.