Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience debugger not opening

Level 5

Is anyone else having issues to open debugger? If I click on the extension nothing happens. Already tried removing it and reinstalling again but still nada. 

How can I fix this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Solved it!

I had the Adobe experience cloud debugger and the Adobe experience platform debugger installed and they were conflicting with each other. 

Uninstalled the experience cloud and the platform one worked!
I hope it also works for you guys!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @fern1 

Are you looking at Adobe Experience Platform debugger? In which browser you're trying to installing? 

Can you also please check the browser extension's page is not restricted in your machine.  The extension works on browser settings. 

Here is the URL for Chrome browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adobe-experience-platform/bfnnokhpnncpkdmbokanobigaccjkpob 

Adding more steps to check if third party cookies are allowed in your browser like below for Chrome. 

Chrome > settings >  Privacy and security

Gokul_Agiwal_0-1657876682172.png

Hope this helps. 

Level 2

Hi @fern1,

I too facing the same issue, but any how this issue needs to be resolved by Adobe if that's is something face by any user across global. But I have a quick solution for your instead of depend with Chrome, you can try by using Microsoft Edge browser to install this addon. Its working fine for me.

For your reference please checkout this link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform/adobe-experience-platform...

Thanks

Vijay

Level 3

I am too facing the same issue for quite a long time! 

Tried on 2 different browsers, but nothing works.

Community Advisor

Hi @jane_120 

I can able to install the AEP debugger in all browser like Chrome / Edge / Firefox so seems there is no issues - Can you please check your browser settings once.

Chrome browser

Gokul_Agiwal_0-1658224578850.png

Level 3

Hi,

I tried installing in Edge but not happening.

For chrome, re-installed chrome and then Adobe Debugger extension got added.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Solved it!

I had the Adobe experience cloud debugger and the Adobe experience platform debugger installed and they were conflicting with each other. 

Uninstalled the experience cloud and the platform one worked!
I hope it also works for you guys!