Expand my Community achievements bar.

What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms? | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms? by Bounteous

Abstract

AEM Forms provide an easy-to-use solution to create, manage, publish, and update complex digital forms while integrating with back-end processes, business rules, and data. Designed to work across both mobile and web, AEM Forms can efficiently be integrated into your work process reducing the challenge of keeping track of a large database of forms and the chance of error.

Before I started down this road, I thought it was just another form builder. Well, that’s part of it. But, to simplify it that much does not do this tool justice. Here is a quick run-down of some of the features that make AEM Forms a flexible, secure, and powerful choice:

Back-end customization on form-submission
Front-end integration with other platforms/websites
Dynamic field population/data integration
Adobe Sign for capturing a digital signature
Automatic saving (for logged in or anonymous users)
Custom field validation
Form field rules (from simple to complex)
Help messages
In addition to the above roster of features, AEM Forms also has built-in integration points with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics to help you create effective experiences. Let’s take a deeper look at some of the AEM Forms features that help make it a stand out product choice.

Read Full Blog

What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms?

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies