Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to access Package share

Level 1

I am getting the below error while accessing AEM Software Distribution downloads.

"It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts.
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support."

Could someone help with the solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Just to avoid confusion for folks that might stumble upon this thread in the future ... 

Package Share has been replaced with Adobe Software Distribution: https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/general.html

To access Software Distribution, you must log in with your Adobe account (Adobe ID/Federated/Enterprise) that is associated with the corresponding Adobe Products (via Adminconsole.adobe.com) that you wish to download items for. For example, to download the AEM as a Cloud Service SDK, you must log in with an Adobe account that is associated in AdminConsole with the AEM as a Cloud Service product.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

You have to login with your company account/id.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

First of all you should create an adobe id and that id should have access to the software distribution portal, you can check with admin and he can assign you relevant permission.

Correct answer by
Employee

Just to avoid confusion for folks that might stumble upon this thread in the future ... 

Package Share has been replaced with Adobe Software Distribution: https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/general.html

To access Software Distribution, you must log in with your Adobe account (Adobe ID/Federated/Enterprise) that is associated with the corresponding Adobe Products (via Adminconsole.adobe.com) that you wish to download items for. For example, to download the AEM as a Cloud Service SDK, you must log in with an Adobe account that is associated in AdminConsole with the AEM as a Cloud Service product.

Level 1

I had an Adobe ID, but was unable to access Software Distribution using the ID. I mailed to SPPHelp@adobe.com and they added it to the Adobe Partner Software Distribution. Now I am able to access.