Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sling Content Distribution Setup in AEMaaCS Instance Not working

Level 2

Hi,

I have setup a forward distribution agent configure with the default importer on my local publish instance. When I click on Test Connection, I am seeing the error as shown in the screenshot below. I have added these configurations on my local AEMaaCS instances. Can someone please help what might be causing this issue?

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 5.02.12 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For local sdk: 

Replication agents are only available to use in the local Quickstart JAR and provide only a simulation of content distribution.

Ref: experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/local-development-environment... 

Himanshu Jain

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

could you please refer https://www.albinsblog.com/2020/05/sling-content-distribution-sync-use.html#.YnFZ0ehBw2w and compare with your configurations.

Hope this will help you to debug.

Level 2

@DEBAL_DAS I did check and referred to the blog for setting up the configuration. The forward distribution is working fine for AEM 6.5, but not for the AEMaaCS local setup. Any idea if we need any additional configuration for CS? Thanks for your response.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For local sdk: 

Replication agents are only available to use in the local Quickstart JAR and provide only a simulation of content distribution.

Ref: experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/local-development-environment... 

Himanshu Jain