Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sample questions for AD0-E116

Level 2

Hi,

I am planning to get certified on Adobe Experience Manager as a Sites Developer. Can anyone help me with some sample questions which I can practice and get a rough understanding as to how the questions will be in the exam?!

Thanks,

Arindam

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

There is no clear shortcut. Follow the study guide and references topics. Mostly developers tend to skip dispatcher, would recommend to get more hands on knowledge on dispatcher. give equal weightage to CORE components and templates development. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ac6600 ,

No online sample test available. Go through all the topics mentioned in this

https://spark.adobe.com/page/IN3bRhRJDvqCc/

and with your hand-on experience you will be able to pass the exam.

Correct answer by
Level 2

There is no clear shortcut. Follow the study guide and references topics. Mostly developers tend to skip dispatcher, would recommend to get more hands on knowledge on dispatcher. give equal weightage to CORE components and templates development. 

Level 1

Adobe Experience Manager is a very valuable certification exam in the IT world. No doubt, getting success in the Adobe Experience Manager certification exam is a difficult task. You have to strive hard and prepare well with the help of valid, updated, and real Adobe Experience Manager exam practice questions. But the question is, where can you get the best Adobe Experience Manager exam practice questions in 2023? https://www.justcerts.com/adobe/adobe-experience-manager-certification-exams.html is the best online platform that will offer updated Adobe Experience Manager exam questions in 2023. You can prepare for the Adobe Experience Manager exam and pass it with high marks.