Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Role based header navigation menu

Level 3

Hi Team, 

Hope you all are safe and doing good. 

Currently I have global navigation menu component which is made using experience fragement and having five roles, now I wanted to display Role based menu options for respective users. Could any one pls help to achive this requirement. Please do let me know if any details requires to understand the requirement.

Thanks in advance. 

Kind regards, 

Pavan

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @phampi , You can try with experience fragments variations and load it based on particular variation based on role. 

More info on creating variations: 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/authoring/authoring/experience-fragmen... 

Level 3

Hi @Siva_Sogalapalli

Thanks for your reply. Using experience fragement variation we often need to come to author mode and then need to make respective changes on page right, pls correct me if wrong. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Pavan

Community Advisor

Yes Pavan, we need to make changes at experience fragment / variation level on author and publish those variations/experience fragments.

Level 3

Hi @Siva_Sogalapalli , 

Apologies for late reply, but the thing is my architect is planning for other approach to avail this benefit using Angular. 

I will try your suggested approach on my local and update you. TIA

Kind regards,

Pavan