Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reusing existing page content in new pages

Level 2

Is there a tutorial or example I could look at for reusing existing page content in new pages?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try OOTB reference (/libs/foundation/components/reference) component or you can use query builder to search and display content related to a specific content type.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

glenno2208353 wrote...

Is there a tutorial or example I could look at for reusing existing page content in new pages?

Are you looking for information on how to dynamically move content from page X to a new page?  With AEM, content is typically re-used using component and dragging components from the side kick to the page during design time. Can you please describe what you are looking for in more detail. 

Level 2

Yeah I think I worded the topic and description poorly. What I wanted was to make a website page that would load existing folios onto a section of the page and be able to load the articles as well.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try OOTB reference (/libs/foundation/components/reference) component or you can use query builder to search and display content related to a specific content type.