Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pros and Cons of AEM when compared with other WCM products

Level 10

Hi all,

Please suggest where I can read Pros and Cons of AEM when compared with other WCM products.

Appreciate all your responses.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Rama

Before answering your question, I would like to know are you actively using AEM? I guess, you are in this community for more than 2 years now and have been asking many AEM related questions. So by now you should be an ambassador of AEM and know its pros.

Coming back to your question, we should choose any solution if it serves our problem statement. Pros of any solution are that how it helps us to solve the problem statement and cons are where it lacks in solving them.

I would request you to please state/define the problem statement and then check if AEM suits your need.

Reference post:- Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager

External Blogs:-

https://blog.3sharecorp.com/why-adobe-experience-manager-aem-for-your-web-content-management-system

7 Key Capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager - iCiDIGITAL

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Rama

Before answering your question, I would like to know are you actively using AEM? I guess, you are in this community for more than 2 years now and have been asking many AEM related questions. So by now you should be an ambassador of AEM and know its pros.

Coming back to your question, we should choose any solution if it serves our problem statement. Pros of any solution are that how it helps us to solve the problem statement and cons are where it lacks in solving them.

I would request you to please state/define the problem statement and then check if AEM suits your need.

Reference post:- Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager

External Blogs:-

https://blog.3sharecorp.com/why-adobe-experience-manager-aem-for-your-web-content-management-system

7 Key Capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager - iCiDIGITAL

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Thanks Kautuk for your swift response.

I agree that my long association with AEM has made me a brand ambassador for it.

However, I tend to disagree with you here that I should stop reading any published materials on its fundamentals.

I will go through your URLs now.

Thanks,

Rama.

Administrator

Rama, I never intended you to stop reading about AEM or its fundamentals.

If you have any further question just let community know about it.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni