Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Mutil Tenant Website Structure

Level 3

Hi Team,

We have multi tenant website structure requirement and here is how we are planning to do it: The tenant has both language copy and normal live-copy requirement where content will be rendered only in English but can be modified later. I believe both structure are correct but I need someone from Adobe to answer this.

Master Site With Blueprint Configuration

• Site A - Live Copy with Standard Rollout Config, Push on Modify
  • Site B - Live Copy with Standard Rollout Config, Push on Modify

Master Site Without Blueprint Configuration

• Site A - Live Copy with Standard Rollout Config, Push on Modify
  • Site B - Live Copy with Standard Rollout Config, Push on Modify

And what are the pros/cons of both.

Thanks,
Amogh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Amogh,

since you are explicitly asking for validation "by someone from Adobe" I would suggest to get in contact with Adobe consulting. It is hard to validate if this is the best approach based on your requirements, just based on these few information your provided. Also the forum is probably not the best way to have this discussion.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Amogh,

since you are explicitly asking for validation "by someone from Adobe" I would suggest to get in contact with Adobe consulting. It is hard to validate if this is the best approach based on your requirements, just based on these few information your provided. Also the forum is probably not the best way to have this discussion.

Level 3

Agree. But the reason I posted this here is I need to know if having blueprint for the site is mandatory or not? I can provide more information if you need to.

Employee Advisor
No, you don't have to create an explicit blueprint.

Community Advisor

The only disadvantage I see with Blueprint is reference update. Blueprint has concept of Chapters and outside Chapter reference does not get updated until you do configuration changes https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/msm-sync.html#ExcludingProp...

In multi tenant website/project, changing global config that my impact all the project, not advisable.

Arun Patidar