Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

launcher glob pattern

Level 4

Hi

I have created a launcher and provided glob pattern as  /content/demo/us/app/year2017/max([0-9]([\,.][0-9])?) for path /content/demo/us/app/year2017/max2,1. But this is not launching the workflow for ca:Page created event. I validated this regex on https://regex101.com/ and it seems to be valid. Is there anything wrong with glob pattern for AEM engine?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Is there a documentation which states that regular expressions can be used at this place? I haven't found one, but all informatino I found suggests, that only simple globbing is possible.

Jörg

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with the AEM Eng team on this. The docs are not clear in this question. 

Level 4

Is this limitation w.r.t pattern that can be specified or different nomenclature to be followed?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Is there a documentation which states that regular expressions can be used at this place? I haven't found one, but all informatino I found suggests, that only simple globbing is possible.

Jörg

Level 1

Hi smacdonald2008​, did you here anything back on engineering.

Can you please share updated document path on this.

Thanks,

Nj