Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to enable crxde in stage environment in AEM Cloud

Level 9

I am using AEMaaCS. Crxde is disabled in stage and production environments by default. Due to security reasons, Adobe advises that CRXDE access should be closed for the production environment. I can understand the need of disabling crxde in prod but no stage I want to enable crxde.

I am aware that this is possible by enabling below bundles to active state.

1. com.adobe.granite.crx-explorer
2. com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite
3. org.apache.sling.jcr.davex
4. org.apache.sling.jcr.webdav

But Felix console system is disabled in the cloud. Is there a way to enable it in AEM Cloud?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Mario248 ,

AFAIK, Webdav is not part of AEM Cloud on the prod/stage environment. so you can't access crxde.

Could you elaborate a bit on your use case here, if you just have to view the repository, you can still do it through the developer console. (Repository browser)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/debugging/debugging-a... 

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Nitesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I would suggest reaching out to Adobe support team by creating a ticket in Adobe support.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Mario248 ,

AFAIK, Webdav is not part of AEM Cloud on the prod/stage environment. so you can't access crxde.

Could you elaborate a bit on your use case here, if you just have to view the repository, you can still do it through the developer console. (Repository browser)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/debugging/debugging-a... 

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Nitesh

Level 9

Thanks. I just need it for debugging purpose. Repository browser console gives all the information but it seems only readable even if we have administrator access. Can we modify anything on Repository browser?