Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Image issue

Level 4

In the dialog when an image is dragged and dropped into the dialog tab, the image is rendered in the dialog. If saved and the dialog is reopened, the image is not there, but appears as white space. The image renders correctly on the html page.

[img]Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 5.51.47 PM.png[/img][img]Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 5.51.57 PM.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 4

Thanks for the reply,

I tried that one in my local but still am facing the same problem.

I uploaded images, when i edit again nothing is visible.

[img]Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 2.13.18 PM.png[/img]

Employee

Hi,

what version of AEM and service pack are you running?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 4

Hi  am using Version Version 6.0.0.20140509

Employee

I take it you have not applied any service packs. I looked at an SP2 instance and the version number is 6.0.0.SP2

Can you create a copy of your instance and upgrade it to SP2? I seem to remember a similar issue with 6.0 GA

Level 4

Opkar Gill wrote...

I take it you have not applied any service packs. I looked at an SP2 instance and the version number is 6.0.0.SP2

Can you create a copy of your instance and upgrade it to SP2? I seem to remember a similar issue with 6.0 GA

Thanks for the reply, i will update to Service pack2 

Level 10

are you using an out of the box AEM component or a custom component?

Level 4

I created my own image component using html5SmartImage.

Level 10

Take a look at the example Hero component. It works. You can download the package and see it in action. See this HTML class. Value is http://scottsdigital