Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Adobe Summit 2023 [19th to 23rd March, Las Vegas and Virtual] | Complete AEM Session & Lab list
SOLVED

How to refresh bundle in AEM Cloud?

Level 1

Hello.

I want to refresh a bundle but in cloud environment, "/system/console/bundles" is closed.

How to refresh a bundle?

Do I have to ask adobe support every time?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hey,

Yeah in Cloud you don't have access to those area's. This all depends on what you are trying to do. If you are trying to refresh your package/bundle then the easiest way would be increment your version and rebuild. From my experience for bundles that I don't control, there has been no reason to refresh. 

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hey,

Yeah in Cloud you don't have access to those area's. This all depends on what you are trying to do. If you are trying to refresh your package/bundle then the easiest way would be increment your version and rebuild. From my experience for bundles that I don't control, there has been no reason to refresh. 

Community Advisor

Hi @watopin 

Unfortunately, you cannot. Instead, try cloud Manager  which provides access to a  developer console for each environment that enables the following to be reviewed in read-only manner:

• OSGI configuration settings
  • Sling Servlet resolutions
  • Status of OSGI bundles, components, Oak indexes, and Sling jobs

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam

Employee Advisor

What do you mean with "refresh a bundle"? Do you mean the functionality behind the "Refresh" button in the OSGI webconsole? Or do you rather want to update the bundle (you compiled a new version locally and want to upload it into the webconsole)? The latter does not work in AEM as a Cloud Service, for that you should either use the new RDE approach or you need to run a pipeline.

Check https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy... and