Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Do not see any product importer option for commerce in AEM 6.5? How to import product using csv in AEM 6.5 (OOTB option)?

Level 2

Hi All,

Need urgent help if any details available on how we can import commerce products from CSV file using OOTB option under - http://localhost:4502/libs/commerce/gui/content/products/importproductswizard.html/etc/commerce/prod...

I don't see any importer option currently. Is there any add on package needed for it?

Also need supported sample csv for we-retail products to test these features.

Thanks for help!

Ratna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, you need to install separate packages for it in newer versions of AEM. AEM OOTB commerce demo packages are in geometrixx prior to we-retail and hence its empty now in never version. 

You can go to package share and search for CQ-GEOMETRIXX-HYBRIS-ALL. Download the package relevant to your AEM version and then you can see both geometrixx and hybris importers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, you need to install separate packages for it in newer versions of AEM. AEM OOTB commerce demo packages are in geometrixx prior to we-retail and hence its empty now in never version. 

You can go to package share and search for CQ-GEOMETRIXX-HYBRIS-ALL. Download the package relevant to your AEM version and then you can see both geometrixx and hybris importers.

Level 2

Thanks this is helpful !! Just to add we do not need to full CQ-GEOMETRIXX-HYBRIS-ALL because iy contains many other packages which may not be needed. I just used one of the inside package "cq-geometrixx-all-pkg-5.10.68.zip". This package contains another package inside called "cq-geometrixx-commons-pkg-5.11.16" which is actually used for xls based product upload.

package path - cq-geometrixx-all-pkg-5.10.68\jcr_root\etc\packages\day\cq60\product\cq-geometrixx-commons-pkg-5.11.16