Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Contexthub segmentation not working in Preview and Published pages

Level 2

Hi,

I've followed lots of tutorials and was able to configure the Contexthub.

I've created a Store, Ui Modes, then created Audiences (segments), Activities.

I've configured the Personalisation tab on Page Properties, pointing to my customized context hub configuration folder.

I am able to see the "Targeting" mode while editing a page and have successfully configured different layout configuration depending on the selected audience (segment).

But when I click the Preview Mode or when I click to view the Published page, it is not working as intended. It always show the default layout.

If I go back to the Personalisation tab and instead of choosing my customized context hub configuration folder, If I choose the folder of the default legacy one, the segmentation actually works as intended, but I loose all the authoring functionallity of Ui Modes.

Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I partially solved the problem. Now it is working well when I click to view the Published Page.

What I had to do is to copy the "segmentation" folder from the original legacy folder to my custom cloudsettings folder.

But I am still trying to make it work in Preview mode.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

I partially solved the problem. Now it is working well when I click to view the Published Page.

What I had to do is to copy the "segmentation" folder from the original legacy folder to my custom cloudsettings folder.

But I am still trying to make it work in Preview mode.