Expand my Community achievements bar.

Content doesn't load in touch UI edit mode, intermittently

Level 1

We are not seeing any content on the page when opened in touch UI edit mode for some time, and it gets resolved by itself after some time, 

The only error that comes in error.log is 

08.03.2022 15:32:44.984 *ERROR* [10.48.0.19 [1646753564549] GET /editor.html/content/page_path.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException

there is  no stack trace available 

It loads fine in classic ui mode

Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 7.59.15 AM.png

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @desaiapoorva 

Can you please let us know when are you experiencing this behavior? (like after an upgrade or any code change etc?). Also, let us know the version of AEM that you are working on.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

Level 1

Nothing from the behavior standpoint. It can happen at any point in time.

We are currently having AEM 6.5 version with sp 6.5.6

Community Advisor

@desaiapoorva  Is it happening on certain pages or it is across the sites ? If it is happening on certain pages only , it would be issue with components.

Community Advisor

I cannot say it with 100% surety but it could be installation error too. I am not sure. I have seen such issues long back. I re-installed the server and it worked for me. But since this is not your local server you are talking about may be you can try raising a service ticket with Adobe . 

Employee Advisor

You could follow the steps as suggested here -

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/slingrequestprocessorimpl-...

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/uncaught-slingexception-er...

If you are having this issue with prod environment , then you need to talk to your manager, architect , admin team about the steps and prepare a execution plan.

Community Advisor

@desaiapoorva 

Can you please check the console logs of the browser once and compare HAR files of network calls while on TOUCH UI and on classic Mode?

Moreover is the issue limited to your local or is on higher environements too ?

Thanks,

Pallavi Shukla