내 커뮤니티 업적 표시줄을 확대합니다.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Configuring Adobe Experience Manager 6 to use Apache Directory Service

Level 4

Hi Friends,

I am working on the SSO integration with Apache Directory service. We are  Supposed to configure in the configmgr in AEM under the below sections

1/Apache jackrabbit oak LDAP identity provider

2/Apache jackrabbit oak default sync handler

3/Apache jackrabbit oak external login module

When we do the changes related to the configuration our changes not being reflected my entire team of 3 members facing the same problem. Can some one help us to resolve this issue if you come across the same problem.

Regards

Pr@veen

8 답변 개

Level 4

Hi Jitendra,

I have referred the above URL.

In the config manager any changes we make the changes in ldap identity provider example

~LDAP Server Hostname

~LDAP Server Port

changes are not being reflected

Level 9

Are you saying any configuration changes do not persist in the configuration manager?. Is there any error log?.

--Jitendra

Level 4

Yes my dear friend and I do not see any error in the log this is happening for all my team members

Level 10

This article works - we imported users as shown in the AEM screenshots.  We imported user bella as an example - it works perfectly when followed. 

please refer [1] . Look at the section 'Configuring Logging'. After saving this see if any errors are logged.

[1] http://adobeaemclub.com/configuring-ldap-in-aem-6-x/

Hi Lokesh,

During our training we were shred with the document for SSO intregration-systemadmin_61.pdf we followed the steps provided as per the document by configuring the following sections in the config manager

~~1/Apache jackrabbit oak LDAP identity provider

2/Apache jackrabbit oak default sync handler

3/Apache jackrabbit oak external login module

Any changes we do cannot be persisted.can you please refer the internal document shared on system admin shared from adobe.

I am not able to attach the document due to size constraint.

Regards

Pr@veen

Level 10

Are you seeing the users imported in AEM?