コミュニティアチーブメントバーを展開する。

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Configuring Adobe Experience Manager 6 to use Apache Directory Service

Level 4

Hi Friends,

I am working on the SSO integration with Apache Directory service. We are  Supposed to configure in the configmgr in AEM under the below sections

1/Apache jackrabbit oak LDAP identity provider

2/Apache jackrabbit oak default sync handler

3/Apache jackrabbit oak external login module

When we do the changes related to the configuration our changes not being reflected my entire team of 3 members facing the same problem. Can some one help us to resolve this issue if you come across the same problem.

Regards

Pr@veen

8 返信

Level 4

Hi Jitendra,

I have referred the above URL.

In the config manager any changes we make the changes in ldap identity provider example

~LDAP Server Hostname

~LDAP Server Port

changes are not being reflected

Level 9

Are you saying any configuration changes do not persist in the configuration manager?. Is there any error log?.

--Jitendra

Level 4

Yes my dear friend and I do not see any error in the log this is happening for all my team members

Level 10

This article works - we imported users as shown in the AEM screenshots.  We imported user bella as an example - it works perfectly when followed. 

please refer [1] . Look at the section 'Configuring Logging'. After saving this see if any errors are logged.

[1] http://adobeaemclub.com/configuring-ldap-in-aem-6-x/

Hi Lokesh,

During our training we were shred with the document for SSO intregration-systemadmin_61.pdf we followed the steps provided as per the document by configuring the following sections in the config manager

~~1/Apache jackrabbit oak LDAP identity provider

2/Apache jackrabbit oak default sync handler

3/Apache jackrabbit oak external login module

Any changes we do cannot be persisted.can you please refer the internal document shared on system admin shared from adobe.

I am not able to attach the document due to size constraint.

Regards

Pr@veen

Level 10

Are you seeing the users imported in AEM?