Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Bulk tagging

Level 2

Is it possible to bulk tag assets in the DAM?  I'm being told no, and I just can't believe this is not possible.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
6 Replies

Community Advisor

It is possible to add same tag to multiple assets or bulk assets.

select assets in DAM folder and click on Properties and in Basic tab - you can select / add Tag

Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 3.17.12 PM.png

Level 2

Thank you Suresh; however under properties I'm not seeing the same options as you show above.  This is what I'm seeing... would this be because we have Asset Essentials?

DonnaBr4_0-1708361729919.png

Level 2

Hi Suresh. I'm also not seeing this option in AEM Essentials when I right click on Properties for an asset folder, is this feature only available in the Enterprise AEM? Thanks for your help.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 5

@DonnaBr4 

You can also export the metadata of assets from DAM as CSV file, Update the tags for the assets in CSV and then import the metadata

Administrator

@DonnaBr4 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni