Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

avoid copying attribute values during livecopy

Level 4

Hi

During rollout all attributes from source page are copied to destination/ livecopy page. Is this any configuration setting where we can specify what attributes to copy, what not to copy and whether to retain same value as in source page? 

Any pointers would be helpful. Thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If your requirement is prevent few properties from replicating in LiveCopy then you can update property "cq.wcm.msm.action.excludedprop" from service com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.ContentUpdateActionFactory.

Thanks

Dipti

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 3

I think you would need to create a custom rollout configuration, including solution for what all attributes are required to be copied. 

Level 4

Thanks for your inputs Dipti. That's one of the option. 

But there is a way to control via configuration is what i understand. But unable to find which config to update/ tweak. Thank you.

Level 4

is this option not available via configuration? pointers would be really helpful.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If your requirement is prevent few properties from replicating in LiveCopy then you can update property "cq.wcm.msm.action.excludedprop" from service com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.ContentUpdateActionFactory.

Thanks

Dipti