Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Api Rate limit in adobe experience cloud api

Level 1

Hey there,

What are the Rate Limiting on Adobe experience cloud API? I have to go through the documentation, but didn't find anything where rate limiting concept explained.

Anyone please provide me information or documentation about the rate limit?

Thanks,
Amish

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Amish1 Is this related to Adobe Experience Manager ? I found this https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/api-manager/throttling-and-rate-limiting.html which seems to be related to cloud fusion . 

Level 1
@VeenaVikraman It seems URL you provided is related to ColdFusion. I need to know Rate Limiting for Adobe Experience Manager. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Administrator

@Amish1 each rate limit / throttling rule is service owned. So you would need to reach out to the service owners (IDK who they are) to get the answer

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1
@kautuk_sahni I created a project in Adobe Developer Console where Adobe Experience Manager service is enabled and I am accessing it using the Adobe APIs. So I think Adobe Experience Manager is the service (IDK) which I am using (Please correct me if I am wrong). I go through the documentation but didn't find anything where rate-limiting concept explained. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!