Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

After installation of AEM 6.5 SP4, ContextHub started to respond three times slower

Level 1

After I installed the SP4 update on a fresh 6.5 publish instance, I realized that the ContextHub performance decreased significantly. A We.Retail page load now takes up to 8 seconds instead of the usual 3 seconds (browser cache disabled). The root cause seems to be that the ContextHub client libraries are pumped three times in a row through the Google Closure Compiler instead of only once. Is there any remedy?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There are some known issues related to performance factor of context hub which are reported to engineering via GRANITE-20288 [ContextHub's {kernel,ui}.js should be pre-compiled and cached], etc. This is already fixed in internal 6.6 L16 and will be released via SP.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

There are some known issues related to performance factor of context hub which are reported to engineering via GRANITE-20288 [ContextHub's {kernel,ui}.js should be pre-compiled and cached], etc. This is already fixed in internal 6.6 L16 and will be released via SP.