Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM Guides Assets UI has nonfunctional navigation arrows

Level 2

Hi,

When viewing a preview for a file in the Assets UI, there are backwards/forwards arrows at the top of the preview that used to allow for browsing through previews of files in a folder. This worked in our on-prem AEM instance but after migrating to cloud, we have noticed the arrows do not do anything in our cloud instances. Have tried it in multiple instances with multiple browsers.

Does anyone know how to enable these or whether this is a known bug?screenshot_arrows_not_working.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Robin-M 
I checked this on AEM SDK and seems working for me.

asset-preview.gif

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun, thanks for replying. My buttons are in the center of the screen, not the right hand side like in your image.

Robin

Community Advisor

Hi @Robin-M 
Do you have custom code for changing the alignments?

I have just realised that this topic is related to AEM Guide, you can try to post same thread at AEM Guide Community

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

We do not have any custom code for changing the alignment. I have reposted in Guides community as you suggest.

Thanks,

Robin

Correct answer by
Employee