Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Copy/Paste not working

Level 4

Hi All, 

I am having a hard time figuring out if it is possible to copy and paste a Experience Fragment Template into another folder. When I try to do so, I will get this error. In the example below I was trying to copy and paste a Header(Experience Fragment) from "us" to the site folder in "Language Masters"

StrawHatM23_0-1643989839797.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@StrawHatM23 This issue seems to happen from cq:allowedTemplates property that we configure at root level Ex: "/content/experience-fragments". For some reason inheritance doesn't seem to work for that property at subfolder level. Please copy that property to subfolders and it will let you copy experience fragment within folders.

Note: I recommend raising a Ticket with Adobe and find a permanent fix for this issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@StrawHatM23 This issue seems to happen from cq:allowedTemplates property that we configure at root level Ex: "/content/experience-fragments". For some reason inheritance doesn't seem to work for that property at subfolder level. Please copy that property to subfolders and it will let you copy experience fragment within folders.

Note: I recommend raising a Ticket with Adobe and find a permanent fix for this issue.

Level 4

Hi, 

I was trying to do what you suggested above and I'm still not able to paste the Header(Experience Fragment) anywhere. I copied the cq:allowedTemplates and paste it inside the subfolder in /content/experience-fragments.

My cq:allowedTemplates values are 

/libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/experiencefragment/template
/libs/settings/screens/experience-fragments/templates/experience-fragment-template-screens
/conf/we-retail-screens/settings/wcm/templates/experience-fragment-screens-variation
/conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/experience-fragment(.*)?

Did I miss anything?

Level 1

Having same issue. I am not able to move the experience fragment from parent folder to child. Copy pasted the allowedTemplates property still having same issue. Any help?