What's included in Adobe Experience Manager 126.96.36.199
Adobe Experience Manager 188.8.131.52 is an important update that includes new features, key customer requested enhancements and performance, stability, security improvements, released since the general availability of 6.5 release in April 2019 . It can be installed on top of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5.
Some key features and enhancements introduced in AEM 184.108.40.206 include:
1. AEM Assets is now configured with Brand Portal through Adobe I/O Console.
2. A new Generate printable Output step is now available for AEM Forms workflows.
3. Multi-column support for layout mode for adaptive forms and Interactive Communications.
4. Support for Rich Text in HTML5 forms.
5. Accessibility enhancements in Experience Manager Assets.
6. The built-in repository (Apache Jackrabbit Oak) is updated to version 1.10.8.
7. You can now sync selective content subtrees to Dynamic Media - Scene7 mode instead of all available at content/dam .
8. Form data model integration with SOAP web service now supports choice groups or attributes on elements.
9. SOAP input or output and complex data structures now support Dynamic Group Substitution.
For complete list of features, key highlights, key features introduced in previous AEM 6.5 service packs, see What's new in Adobe Experience Manager 6.5 Service Pack 4 .
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.